Solved: Yes, you need to report your rideshare income on y...

LYFT ride share did not issue me a 1099-K nor a 1099-Misc. Do I need to file my income as a LYFT driver?

LYFT provided the following info:

Ride payments: $1621.35, Non-ride earnings $5.00, Lyft platform fees $345.12, Service fees $219.30.  That brings my  earnings down to $1056.93. Mileage deduction comes to $973.22. So my taxable income for 2018 is $83.71.

Yes, you need to report your rideshare income on your tax return, even though you didn't receive a 1099 of some sort reflecting your work. 

The TurboTax FAQ "Where do I enter my Lyft/Uber income?" and links within the FAQ give you information you'll need to report your rideshare income and expenses.

i need 2018 income report

lyft said that you would supply it