turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dnash36

Need to clarify better the Business version does not apply to Sole prop. & home. I'm now stuck with the business version I can't use. Can I get a refund to get the other?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Need to clarify better the Business version does not apply to Sole prop. & home. I'm now stuck with the business version I can't use. Can I get a refund to get the other?

Yes you can.  If you purchased it at a retailer, you can just exchange it there.  Or, you can use the refund request form by clicking this link:

TT CD and Download Refund Request Form

Get all the help you need with TurboTax Support. Read FAQs, ask a question in our AnswerXchange community, or give us a call.

Contact TT

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Yes you can.  If you purchased it at a retailer, you can just exchange it there.  Or, you can use the refund request form by clicking this link:

TT CD and Download Refund Request Form

Get all the help you need with TurboTax Support. Read FAQs, ask a question in our AnswerXchange community, or give us a call.

Contact TT

dnash36

Thank you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies