turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rsking909

I live in Washington state and have PERS account not tapped into yet because I am still working. I would like to retire in Oregon. Will Oregon tax my PERS account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I live in Washington state and have PERS account not tapped into yet because I am still working. I would like to retire in Oregon. Will Oregon tax my PERS account?

5 Replies

Yes they will.

rsking909

Will they tax me at the full 9% or will I get a break because my yearly PERS income is under 50,000.00?

Your tax bracket is based upon your total (Joint) income, which could change in future years.

Oregon's 9% tax bracket kicks in at a fairly low income.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.tax-brackets.org/oregontaxtable">https://www.tax-brackets.org/oregontaxtable</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies