Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar
Expert Alumni

I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

Yes, the happens periodically.  TurboTax utilizes multiple servers for the operation of TurboTax Online.  Occasionally they need some sort of routine maintenance which results in any customers that are connected through that particular server being redirected to one of the other TurboTax servers.  There is no reason to be concerned.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Yes, the happens periodically.  TurboTax utilizes multiple servers for the operation of TurboTax Online.  Occasionally they need some sort of routine maintenance which results in any customers that are connected through that particular server being redirected to one of the other TurboTax servers.  There is no reason to be concerned.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies