Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

US tax return with ITIN

I need to file my US tax return for 2015 and also apply for ITIN for my wife. Can I do it through Turbo Tax? I know I will have to do paper filing but would Turbo Tax help me with this?
1 Reply
New Member

US tax return with ITIN

Yes.  Leave the box for your wife's Social Security number blank and print the return.  Please read on for more detailed instructions.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings