turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fdingler

Itsdeductible doesn't work anymore. Entered items keep dropping and I can't mix listed items with my own item values. What's going on? This program used to work!

What happened to the old easy to use Itsdeductible?  This is nothing but frustration.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Itsdeductible doesn't work anymore. Entered items keep dropping and I can't mix listed items with my own item values. What's going on? This program used to work!

Yes, it has some problems that are still being worked out.  You can return to the classic version, if you wish.  Here's how:

• Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark that page to use each time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, it has some problems that are still being worked out.  You can return to the classic version, if you wish.  Here's how:

• Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark that page to use each time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies