vry951

Yes, I have filed taxes with a tax preparer, and have sent forms by mail. I started this prior to going to my preparer. Will yuit have any effect of my funds?

Will having TurboTax still on the system affect my funds going through ?

vry951

Just wanted to make sure of that. Thank you very much. 

vry951

No.  If you did not go all the way through the program and click on the big orange button that said "Transmit my return now" then you did not e-file using TurboTax.  Nothing will be filed from TT unless YOU do that.  You can clear it out if you want to.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586254-how-do-i-clear-and-start-over