Year 2018and2019 rejected right after I got divorc...

ibrahimhussein14

Year 2018and2019 rejected right after I got divorced, last time I filed taxes was 2017 and my Ex filed it I don’t know about that year tax and don’t have paper return.

macuser_22

If 2019 rejects because of AGI mismatch and you have not filed 2018 then then the 2018 AGI is 0 (zero).

TurboTax online and e-file for 2018 ended on Oct 15, 2019. 2018 (and earlier tax years) can now only be completed using the CD/download software installed on a Mac or Windows computer. The return must be printed, signed and mailed.

2016-2018 software can be purchased here:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

ibrahimhussein14

If I don’t fix 2018 will be effecting the 2019 return ?

macuser_22

It might if you owe additional 2018 tax.