ernestodavalos

Would I be charged the full $835 from what I owe federal? I inputted information about the routing number and a specific date but I also got approved for a payment plan ?

Would the irs charge me the full payment or would the payment plan still be valid(got approved from the IRS but my taxes filed still has to be approved)
DavidD66

I you do nothing, the $835 will be automatically drafted from your bank account on the date you specified. If changes are needed, the only option is to cancel the payment and choose another payment method. Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted by the IRS before calling.

ernestodavalos

I've read that the IRS is gonna start accepting returns on the 12 of Febuary and somewhere on TurboTax I read that it usually takes 24 to 48 hours and my specific date for payment is on the 15, Would it take longer for the IRS to accept my return?

DMarkM1

There should not be any delays in receiving notification of acceptance of returns.  Returns are accepted/rejected by computer systems and occurs as a matter of process routinely within 24-48 hrs.