Solved: Worked in another state for one evening as an uber driver. should be considered as working out of state in my taxes

Worked in another state for one evening as an uber driver. should be considered as working out of state in my taxes

worked in another state for one evening as an uber driver. should be considered as working out of state in my taxes

If you crossed state lines during one night of Uber driving, it is unlikely you would have any income tax obligations in that state.  I would not indicate you earned income in another state if it relates to one Uber fare.