green914

Won't open up page to type in myself

rjs

Won't open up page to type in myself

What are you trying to type in by yourself? We can't see your screen. Are you trying to enter your W-2? On the screen that asks for the Employer ID Number (EIN), leave the EIN blank and click Continue. Then you will get the screen to enter your W-2 yourself.

mag1024

Won't open up page to type in myself

I have the same problem. When I select "I'll type it in myself" and click Continue, the from doesn't even come up -- the screen flashes and I'm returned back to the top level of the Wages & Income tab.

Note that I have already successfully imported (both manually and automatically) several documents into this return. The problem started at some point later, but is now persistent (i.e. restarting TurboTax doesn't help).

JamesG1

Won't open up page to type in myself

Are you able to close out of TurboTax and start again in another browser?

You may also want to close out of TurboTax, clear cache and cookies, then restart TurboTax.

mag1024

Won't open up page to type in myself

I'm using the desktop version, and like I said, restarting it does not solve the issue.

In the meantime, the workaround seems to be to go through the add document dialog from the specific document type (e.g. "Add interest income" under 1099-INT category) rather than attempting to add the document from Import Summary section.