turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dferking

Will you please have a Form 2210 sent to me? CO requires the Federal form be filed to avoid the State penalty. Can you send it in a form that I can load into TurboTax?

I take my IRA withdrawal in Dec. so my State estimate is weighted in 4th Qtr. The only way to avoid a penalty is to file a Fed. 2210. You now make that impossible.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Cindy0H

Will you please have a Form 2210 sent to me? CO requires the Federal form be filed to avoid the State penalty. Can you send it in a form that I can load into TurboTax?

Form 2210 is in your program already. You need to follow these steps:

• Federal
  • Other Tax Situations
  • Additional Tax Payments
  • Underpayment penalties...start
  • You want to get to the page Annualized Income Method (see screenshot)
  • You can view the Form 2210 in Forms Mode

If you have more questions about this, ask in the comment box below.

dferking

I can get to "underpayment penalties" It says I have "no underpayment penalities" and freezes me there. CO requires a Fed 2210 to be filed to accept the state form. Worked in the past. I'm 88 and grew up in a hard-wired world. Help!   
Cindy0H

Can you go to the Forms mode and print it out?
Cindy0H

How about trying this? Go to Forms Mode and open form 2210AI. My computer is allowing me to enter my income for each quarter.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies