americancraftsma1

Will TurboTax calculate the penalties and interest I owe Georgia for filing late? I only filed a federal extension in April 2017.

No.  Turbotax will not calculate your late filing penalties/interest.  File your returns.  You will be billed for the interest/penalties by the state based on when they receive your return.

americancraftsma1

Thanks!

See this Georgia Department of Revenue website for information on a Georgia extension request - https://dor.georgia.gov/requesting-extension

Get an extension to file your Federal return. You do not need to request an extension to file your Georgia return if you receive a Federal extension. The due date for filing your Georgia return will be automatically extended with an approved Federal extension. Attach a copy of Federal Form 4868 or the IRS confirmation letter (if you request a Federal extension electronically) to the Georgia return when filed.