turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
It was more than one, I had problems with the social security number where would I look to recover the w2?
msrosewilliams50 ‎Posted 11m ago
Hi,I'm a MA resident who just filed an extension for Fed tax and have tax owed. Normally, the tax owed is due on April 15th, but this year it said 06/17/2024. Is this right? The date [06/17/2024] came up while I was completing the form where they req... read more
tax20181 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 25m ago by tax20181
I am getting multiple "Something Went Wrong Errors" when trying to input income for unemployment and for self-employment (1099) Please help correct this issue with TurboTax online. I already cleared out my cache and re-logged into my account.
SaraJeanne08 ‎Posted February 20, 2024 | Latest post 27m ago by DawnC
Turbotax on computer,did taxes, efile, found mistake, doing extension. Got email:Your federal tax return was accepted by the IRS. Done with extension,with turbotax, unable to efile because FILE a return, read my 1040 has not been efile through turbot... read more
dixieblossom@com ‎Posted 33m ago | Latest post 27m ago by xmasbaby0
In TurboTax online, how do I add two qualified disasters to Form 8915-F for distributions from a single IRA/1099-R? So far, I have only been able to add a single qualified disaster for any given 1099-R. Thx.
turnrod ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 38m ago by fanfare
Turbo Tax is not efiling until I enter my employer's state tax ID which is nonexistent, since Texas has no state income tax.
tcadad ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by DawnC
TT is not clearly indicating how and where we print out the 8949 when they say we don't need to fill it.
rose707 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DawnC
dominoayres ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Hal_Al
I have distributions from my IRA due to two qualified disasters in 2023; however, Turbotax online only lets me identify one qualified disaster for the 1099-R associated with this IRA. How do I add the second qualified disaster in Turbotax?
turnrod ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 2 hours ago by JotikaT2
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies