LizBebe

Will TT help me? No callback available? State dept of revenue says they received 2020 tax forms BUT did not receive any of the accompanying docs, e.g., w2. What?

State = Oregon
TT = indicated that everything was properly submitted

Or are they saying you didn't enter a W2?   How many jobs did you have?   Maybe you missed entering a W2.

LizBebe

State received RETURN ONLY.

They did not receive any accompanying documents, no w2s, no 1099s, nada.

This was filed electronically.

Never seen this before in CA.

Oregon says they won't process it.

Why am I paying for??

When you e-file your tax return, all the data from your W-2's and 1099's is included with the e-file.   Is the state saying they did not receive that information from your employer?   They are supposed to get it from the employer and from your tax return so they can match them up.  If the state is requesting that you send in copies then do so, and find out from your employer what happened with the employer copies.

fanfare

@LizBebe 

make photocopies of your W-2s and 1099s and send that to IRS and OR Dept of revenue.

Ask the agencies to add the documents to your tax return.