lasata5

Will my Turbo Tax 2020 be shipped, for my credit card already charged $100 Intuit *TurboTax on11/4?

If you ordered TurboTax on a CD, you can also get the downloadable version after it releases in early November. To access, sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account and select Downloads.

Go into your Advantage account and click the link so that the license code is copied to your clipboard… then scroll to the very bottom of the page.....you should see a comment that you can download your software by clicking THAT link  there.

irenedaniels

waiting for cd in mail, already billed on 11/06/20, yes I know I can get the download but I would prefer to receive the cd.

Thank You