esmith3x

Will my second stimulus check be sent to the same turbo tax card as last time? Do I need to take any action?

Intuit Approved!

If you requested that your refund would be deposited onto a debit card, whether TurboTax brand or a different brand, that card is really a bank account with a piece of plastic attached. The IRS should have the deposit information for that bank account on file and should be able to deposit the stimulus payment directly onto that bank account that is attached to the card.  You can check the IRS website to see if you are eligible for a round 2 payment and if it has been issued yet.

Intuit Approved!