Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

.

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

Form 982 is already included in TurboTax. It's included in all editions except Free Edition.

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

Not all of the fields are in the website and the downloadable Turbotax answer is old.

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

If you are trying to make entries that are not supported in the TurboTax interview, you may need to use the CD/Download TurboTax software instead of TurboTax Online. The CD/Download software has a forms mode that allows you to make entries directly on the form. In particular, in TurboTax Online there is no way to complete Form 982 for insolvency or bankruptcy. TurboTax recommends that you consult a tax professional if you are excluding canceled debt on the basis of insolvency or bankruptcy.

Will irs form 982 be added to Turbotax?

Am I  able to add information from form to 982 to my return? So far it appears I need to mail in my return, this doesn't seem right.