leggz0823

Will I end up owing taxes to the IRS? i accidentally withheld NO federal taxes from my main work W2. I have 2 young children to claim also.

That depends.  You do not say how much you earned, so all we can do is guess whether you will owe.  If you had no tax withheld from your paychecks, then there is nothing from which to provide a tax refund based on box 2 of your W-2.

If you are claiming two dependent children the child-related credits and personal exemptions from the children will help a lot.  You will just have to prepare a tax return to see how it comes out.