alowe1800

Will get a stimulus check: On taxes it says that I can be claimed as a dependent but nobody has claimed me on there taxes will I still get a stimulus check

No you cannot now ... if you qualify you may get it on the 2020 return you file next Jan. 

If you can be claimed as a dependent then you must indicate that on the return even if you will not be claimed ... those are the rules. 

alowe1800

Well when my grandma tried claim me as a dependent they denied her because I made too much in 2019 my AGI was $17,178 and your saying that even though made this much and nobody has claimed me though on my taxes (although it says I can be on my 2019 taxes) I am not eligible for a stimulus check