• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alowe1800
Returning Member

Will get a stimulus check: On taxes it says that I can be claimed as a dependent but nobody has claimed me on there taxes will I still get a stimulus check

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15

Will get a stimulus check: On taxes it says that I can be claimed as a dependent but nobody has claimed me on there taxes will I still get a stimulus check

No you cannot now ... if you qualify you may get it on the 2020 return you file next Jan. 

If you can be claimed as a dependent then you must indicate that on the return even if you will not be claimed ... those are the rules. 

Critter
Level 15

alowe1800
Returning Member

Well when my grandma tried claim me as a dependent they denied her because I made too much in 2019 my AGI was $17,178 and your saying that even though made this much and nobody has claimed me though on my taxes (although it says I can be on my 2019 taxes) I am not eligible for a stimulus check

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v