alexanderv2018

Why wasn't my routing and account information added to my tax forms when I was asked to provide that specific information?

You asked me for my routing and account numbers but you didn't add it to my tax forms
Carl

If you elected to pay  your online TurboTax fees or e-filing fees from a bank account or credit card, then that has nothing to do with how you pay your taxes or receive your refund. Therefore, the information would not be included on any tax form.

tagteam

@alexanderv2018 wrote:

The numbers are not on your tax forms but can be found on your filing instructions (provided you saved a copy in a PDF).

Untitled.png