Solved: Why isn't my 1099-misc income from self employment showing up in my 2016 Income Summary?

Why isn't my 1099-misc income from self employment showing up in my 2016 Income Summary?

It shows it there for the 2015 return but not for this year.

That is a change from 2015. In the past, the 1099-MISC would show in both the Personal Income Summary and the Business Income summary, and it gave the appearance that the income was double-reported. If you can see your 1099-MISC in your business income, it is reported correctly.

What hasn't changed is that your 1099-MISC will be reported as part of your Schedule C Business Income on line 12 of your 1040.