Solved: Why is TurboTax saying form 8863 is unavailable when it appears to be available? I've tried deleting and re-entering my 1098 T / E forms 4 times already with no luck?

jennelmitchell

Why is TurboTax saying form 8863 is unavailable when it appears to be available? I've tried deleting and re-entering my 1098 T / E forms 4 times already with no luck?

RashaseiaLO

Turbo Tax investigating a reported issue. Some customers are unable to e-file because the program is telling them the form is unavailable. However, Form 8863 is available.

Click on the following in (Turbo Tax FAQ) for more information, and how to be notified of any updates.

https://intuit--c.na35.visual.force.com/apex/InfoCenterContentController?isdtp=vw&id=4172950

RashaseiaLO

nebula9

I have the same problem. Turbo sent me email saying form 8863 8889 8812 and EIC are all ready but when I go in to file, it still says not ready