Why is my state tax refund amount showing up as $0...

a-wilt90

Why is my state tax refund amount showing up as $0 when it said my credit should be $534? I always get a state tax refund. Is it a glitch? I've never had this happen.

It said that my refund amount would be $534, but the amount at the top of the screen where it says "PA REFUND" is showing up as $0. I'm at the end of my review and I'm ready to submit, but it's not showing a state refund for me. I'm very confused. Any help would be much appreciated!
JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Have you reviewed the actual state tax return to ensure the information properly populated from the federal tax return? 

If you already e-filed your federal tax return and clicked on to amend it, it will clear the refund amount on the tax home screen for both federal and state refunds.

Which specific $534 state credit?   PA has very few of these.  And some credits are nonrefundable.

Deductions and Credits (pa.gov)