arthurc22

Why is my son not eligible for pa special tax forgiveness I claimed him as dependent and I'm eligible.It states if parent is eligible then he should be also on his return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You son need to indicate during his PA interview that  his parent is eligible for tax forgiveness. However, if he had eligibility  income over $8750, he would not receive any  forgiveness (assuming single person claimed as a dependent) ..  https://www.revenue.pa.gov/GeneralTaxInformation/Tax%20Types%20and%20Information/PIT/TaxForgiveness/...