Why is my income coming out to bigger than it shou...

Why is my income coming out to bigger than it should be?

On my 1099 form I got from the Department of Labor it says I got 11k but when I input it on my taxes(turbo tax) it’s giving me like 23k which is not making any sense, this is my second time filing taxes and 2020 was a weird year for me since I kept bouncing jobs and was unemployed for a few months but my only other income is like 5k with jobs so I am confused and not understanding why it is getting 23k from 11k ??

It sounds as if the 11k is being included twice, suggesting that you may inadvertently have entered it in more than one place.  If this is a 1099-MISC or NEC be sure that you entered it only in the correct place. Double check by looking at the forms to see where the amount appears. 

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**

Yep, I double checked it and it looks like I entered it twice! Thank you

Glad you found and fixed the problem. Stay safe.