Why is it saying I don't qualify for head of house hold bcz I didn't pay 50% of the bills,? Bcz I actually payed for 100% of our bills?

That's all it's saying. What do I have to enter for that to be correct? I don't understand.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

here are the rules to claim HOH. if you can, then you answered something wrong in Turbotax

1) Did you have any dependents? If no you cannot file as HOH.
2) Was the dependent claimable solely because of a multiple support agreement? - If yes you cannot file as HOH.

3) Was the dependent legally related to the taxpayer by blood? If no you cannot file as HOH.
4) Do you qualify as a surviving spouse because your spouse died in the preceding 2 years and you maintain a home for a child whom you are able to claim as a dependent whether you do or not? If yes you can not file as HOH but as surviving spouse.
5) Were you a nonresident alien at any time during the year? If yes you cannot file as HOH.
6) Were you legally wed on the last day of the year?  If yes then 7. If no then A
7) Was your spouse a nonresident alien at any time in 2022? if yes then A. If no then 8.
😎 Were you legally separated at the end of 2022 under a decree of of divorce or separate maintenance? if yes then A. if no then 9.
9) Did you maintain separate living quarters from your spouse for the last 6 months of 2022? if yes then A. if no you cannot file as HOH but either as jointly or married filed separately. 

A. Was the dependent a married child of the taxpayer? If no then B.

if yes, will the dependent child file a joint return with their spouse? If no then B

if yes you cannot file as HOH.

B) Did the legally related dependent use the taxpayer’s household, for which the taxpayer paid at least ½ the cost, as their principal place of abode for more than ½ the year?

If yes then you can file as HOH.
If no is the dependent the taxpayers pays over 50% of parent's household expenses? 

if yes then you can file as HOH.

if no you cannot file as HOH. 

You cannot claim a GF or BF as a qualifying dependent in order to file as Head of Household.  The dependent must be blood-related to you.

Am I Head of Household?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894553-do-i-qualify-for-head-of-household

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2900097-what-is-a-qualifying-person-for-head-of-household

If you qualify as Head of Household, when you enter your marital status (single or married filing separately) into MyInfo, and then enter your qualifying dependent, TurboTax will offer HOH as your filing status.