Why is 1099 import not working this year? Getting ...

Why is 1099 import not working this year? Getting error message to check my login ID/password even though I have no problem logging into my bank's website directly.

If you happen to have a password with special characters for your brokerage account, it may cause problems on your investment import. The workaround is to change your password on the account to something without special characters, complete the import, then change it back to your original password.

You may also opt to type in the information manually.

I am having the same problem.  And my brokerage accounts require the special characters in their passwords so i cannot change them to a password without.  Frustrating.