Anonymous
Not applicable

Why does TurboTax for BUSINESS NOT ask me if I received 1099 so I cannot import 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, etc?

I have followed directions, including the "Jump to."  TurboTax for Business does NOT ask me if I received a 1099 and offer me the opportunity to import.  This is for the Family Trust's return.  For my personal return, using TurboTax Home and Business, I did import Forms 1099 from multiple sources.  TurboTax for Business does not offer that opportunity.

tagteam

" TurboTax for Business does not offer that opportunity."

Unfortunately, TurboTax Business does not support importing tax reporting (or other) statements from financial institutions; it can only import information from QuickBooks.

tagteam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the clarification.  You are correct: it is unfortunate that the behavior of TurboTax for Business should be so different from TurboTax Home and Business.  Shame on Intuit for leaving this feature out of this version of their software.  Next year I may investigate alternatives.  Thank you.
tagteam

You are most welcome. Perhaps this will change in future versions.