Solved: Why does my Florida return status say ready to mail?? Am I supposed to be mailing something in? I've never mailed anything in the past.

Why does my Florida return status say ready to mail?? Am I supposed to be mailing something in? I've never mailed anything in the past.

If you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you can skip the Florida return in TurboTax. Florida does not levy a state individual income tax so there is nothing you need to file with the state.