Why does it say year 2018 for my state tax return ...

Why does it say year 2018 for my state tax return when i am filing for 2019? how can i fix this or is this normal?

It sounds like you are referring to your state tax refund from 2018 taxes that you would have received in 2019.  If you had itemized in 2018, and deducted your state taxes paid, then your refund would be taxable in 2019.  This is normal.  If you did not itemize in 2018, your refund will not be taxable, although you may see it in your return.

My 2019 state refund got rejected need to but look online to fix don't find anything

What message did you receive when your return was rejected?