Solved: Why does it say Missouri Tax Return started. I thought we submitted it with Federal Tax?

dbls8891

Why does it say Missouri Tax Return started. I thought we submitted it with Federal Tax?

AshleyRose

When you e-filed both your state and federal together all of your state forms may not have been available, at that time. This would cause your federal to e-file but not your state. Please follow the steps below to complete your Missouri tax return:

1. Login to your TurboTax account.
  2. In the Welcome Home box, click Visit My Tax Timeline at the bottom.
  3. In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state.
  4. Click on the State Taxes tab.
  5. Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
  6. Click Done with State.
  7. Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.
  8. You may want to review the State Taxes section to confirm the return is complete.

AshleyRose

1. Login to your TurboTax account.
  4. Click on the State Taxes tab.
  6. Click Done with State.

dbls8891

Thanks,,, It must be a Missouri problem then.
AshleyRose

You're welcome... It was just a matter of waiting for Missouri tax forms to be made available.
AshleyRose

1. Login to your TurboTax account.
  4. Click on the State Taxes tab.
  6. Click Done with State.