danya_rohr

Why does it say I got $0 for my tax return? I think I must have done it wrong, because it was way too easy. Theres no way I just got $0

We cannot see your screen or your tax return.  Did you enter your income in Federal>Wages & Income?  Did you enter every W-2 from every employer you worked for in 2019?  Or did you get a 1099Misc from anywhere you worked?  Do you have dependents?  Did you enter them along with their Social Security numbers?

",,,it was way too easy"  sounds like you may have rushed through way too fast without paying attention to the screens and entering things that you should have entered.  

Or possibly you are just not getting a tax refund if you had too little tax withheld from your paychecks to get any of it back.

danya_rohr

You are right, turns out I did rush through it too fast and now I re did it. I thought it was wierd that it didnt ask me about how much I made or anything! I'm new to this online tax stuff.

What?  "I just re-did it"   You cannot just "re-do" it while it is in pending.  

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...