Solved: Why do I have to reset password each time I sign in?

Why do I have to reset password each time I sign in?

In many cases this is occurring because an incorrect user id is being used to attempt to login. This is occurring because your browser remembers certain information and as you begin to type your user id it pre-fills the incorrect user id. Please try the steps below to determine if this is what is causing the password reset.

Go to the Login screen on TurboTax.com and select the I forgot my User ID or password option to sign back into your account.
    Once you successfully reset your password and get logged into your account select My Account > Account Settings.
    Once in account settings select Profile and verify your User ID.