turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

monknbud8

Why do I have my HSA 1099-SA forms from my TPA, but Turbo Tax states they are unavailable so I cannot file yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why do I have my HSA 1099-SA forms from my TPA, but Turbo Tax states they are unavailable so I cannot file yet?

Your HSA information (contributions from your W-2, additional cash contributions, and withdrawals on form 1099-SA) are transferred to IRS form 8889.  It is not ready yet but is scheduled to be included in the 1/26 update.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

@monknbud8 apparently TT has not released F8889 at this time. I expect it will be released within a day or so. You should be able to enter the F1099-SA data even though F8889 is not ready to file.

Your HSA information (contributions from your W-2, additional cash contributions, and withdrawals on form 1099-SA) are transferred to IRS form 8889.  It is not ready yet but is scheduled to be included in the 1/26 update.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies