Oct 16 is the IRS deadline–file confidently with expert help. File Now

cahurst60

Why did my federal amount go down from the 5000$ it first said? Did I get the credit for my dependent?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Our digital assistant can help you.

EbonyA

While filing a tax return with TT, on the top left hand side of the screen you will see a dollar amount that will reflect either a refund due or taxes owed. Keep in mind that this figure can change based on additional information added. At the end of your filing you will see the accurate amount and will know definitively whether you will be getting a refund and how much that amount will be.

EbonyA

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing