dicknohr

Why did I get a bill from turbo Tax Yesterday?

mesquitebean

We won't know here in this public user forum.   Was it an emailed bill asking you to pay, or was your credit card charged?

Are you a TurboTax Advantage member with a standing order for desktop software?  They started charging for 2019 product recently.

Or did you choose to pay  TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and has your refund been delayed an unusually long time at the IRS, so TurboTax wants you to pay the fees?

mesquitebean

dicknohr

It was billed to my credit card.

mesquitebean

@dicknohr wrote:

It was billed to my credit card.

If you are a TurboTax Advantage member with an annual subscription, see if you can download your 2019 product here:

https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/app/downloads/