• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghendric
Returning Member

Why can't i get to a screen to let me order a CD of turbotax??

I want to order the the CD. I don't want to do my taxes online. Where is the link to let me order the CD??
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15

After you click on the Buy Now button for the desktop edition you want to purchase, you are presented with a pop-up window to select the type of Operating System you are using.  On the window is a blue link I'd like to order a CD.  Click on that link to order a CD of the edition you want to purchase - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

After you click on the Buy Now button for the desktop edition you want to purchase, you are presented with a pop-up window to select the type of Operating System you are using.  On the window is a blue link I'd like to order a CD.  Click on that link to order a CD of the edition you want to purchase - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

dorky2121

I ORDERED THE NEW CD FOR 2021, AND LOOKED FOR INFORMATION ON DELIVERY, BUT CANNOT FIND THE ORDER.  CAN YOU HELP, IT IS ASKING FOR THE ORDER NUMBER WHICH I DO NOT HAVE.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Did you order your TurboTax CD through the TurboTax website or are you a TurboTax Advantage subscriber?

@dorky2121

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dorky2121

YES, I FINALLY GOT THE ORDER NUMBER, HOWEVER, THEY ORDERED A DOWNLOAD AND I WANTED A CD MAILED.  HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to reach out to Customer Support to inquire about obtaining a CD. Please see the below help article for instructions:

What is the TurboTax phone number? 

@dorky2121

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v