ghendric

Why can't i get to a screen to let me order a CD of turbotax??

I want to order the the CD. I don't want to do my taxes online. Where is the link to let me order the CD??

After you click on the Buy Now button for the desktop edition you want to purchase, you are presented with a pop-up window to select the type of Operating System you are using.  On the window is a blue link I'd like to order a CD.  Click on that link to order a CD of the edition you want to purchase - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

dorky2121

I ORDERED THE NEW CD FOR 2021, AND LOOKED FOR INFORMATION ON DELIVERY, BUT CANNOT FIND THE ORDER.  CAN YOU HELP, IT IS ASKING FOR THE ORDER NUMBER WHICH I DO NOT HAVE.

MichelleLO

Did you order your TurboTax CD through the TurboTax website or are you a TurboTax Advantage subscriber?

@dorky2121

dorky2121

YES, I FINALLY GOT THE ORDER NUMBER, HOWEVER, THEY ORDERED A DOWNLOAD AND I WANTED A CD MAILED.  HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER?

MichelleLO

You will need to reach out to Customer Support to inquire about obtaining a CD. Please see the below help article for instructions:

What is the TurboTax phone number? 

@dorky2121