Why can i not pay through my federal income dont understand the message posted

Anonymous
Not applicable

READ the screen here ...

The option to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund, Refund Processing Service with an additional fee of $39.99, will not be available if your tax return has forms and schedules not yet finalized for e-filing.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

Once all the forms and schedules included in your tax return are available for e-filing the option to select the Refund Processing Service to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund will be available.