cleighfranks

Why are the customer service agents new? No one knows the product or process. I have spoken to 2 agents now.

Try posting your question in this forum.   Many of us have been around for years.

macuser_22

Why are they new?   Because tax is seasonal.  No tax company need many agents in December, but they need many in tax filing season and that makes it a part time job so the turn-over rate is very high, and with a high turn-over rate the experience and knowledge level goes down.

All tax companies (including the IRS phone agents) have this problem.