Why an I getting a refund of $2500 when I did not ...

jerryplace-3

Why an I getting a refund of $2500 when I did not pay any federal taxes on 1019?

Confused getting $2500 refund when I did not pay any taxes.  Please respond ASAP

We cannot see your screen, your tax return or your account.  Are you seeing a refund on line 20 of your Form 1040?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

What do you see on lines 18a, or 18b?

Did you file an extension and maybe say you paid with the extension?  Check over your return.  What lines don't you understand?