Solved: Why am I waiting for a firm 4562 to be finalized when it doesn't apply to my 2016 tax return??

Why am I waiting for a firm 4562 to be finalized when it doesn't apply to my 2016 tax return??

If you had a Form 4562 on your 2015 return and did not "dispose" of the assets you were depreciating or amortizing, the Form 4562 would automatically carry-over to your 2016 return. 

If you are sure you don't need Form 4562 this year, you can delete it from your return using the Delete a Form tool. You would also have to delete any asset worksheets that are associated with the Form 4562,

(If the Form 4562 was used to report depreciation/amortization from a Form K-1, and you don't have the Form K-1 for 2016, you don't have to dispose of the asset, but you would have to delete the Form K-1 since it would also carry-over).

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting the Form 4562 and associated worksheets, log out of the program. When you log back in, you use the Delete a Form tool to see if they have been removed from the list of forms in your return.