turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why am I paying a penalty for not having health insurance when my friends made more and it was waved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Anita01

Why am I paying a penalty for not having health insurance when my friends made more and it was waved?

We can't answer questions related to a friend's tax return since it's impossible to know what they showed on their return
monami_65

Basically the same I made 18,900 they made 20,199. No children, no other extra anything just e-z type filing. Exactly the same.
monami_65

Basically the same I made 18,900 they made 20,199. No children, no other extra anything just e-z type filing. Exactly the same.
monami_65

Hum...
monami_65

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies