To get an itemized breakdown of your charges, start by
reviewing your fees. You can then remove any
add-ons before you pay by following these instructions:
- Remove upgrade to Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business
- Remove MAX
- Remove Refund Processing Service
- Remove TurboTax State
- Remove TurboTax Premium Service
- Remove TurboTax Federal Free Edition PLUS
You can also remove all fees by clearing your return and starting over , provided you haven't paid yet.
- Help with my TurboTax Fees
- Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?
- How do I pay my TurboTax Online fees?