dianedyernelson

Why am I being charged to efile may state tax form? Do I go ahead and pay for it and you reimbursed me?

When you use the desktop software, from which you are posting, the state software for a specific state is included, but there is a fee to e-file the state return.  You can avoid that fee by printing and mailing the state return instead.  

You may have been confused when you saw an offer for free state filing for a few more days.  That offer is for users of the Free Edition who are using the free online program to prepare simple returns.