macmaizey1

Why am I being charged 69 for tax prep when at the beginning amount stated was 29.99? I want to cancel my return

LindaA

You may have inadvertently selected some add-ons, which resulted in a fee increase. You can view your fees and remove the add-ons you don't want. To do this:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to Tax Tools  in the lower left of your screen. (Click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select My Fees to open a detailed list of your fees. In the lower left corner of this screen, click Help with My TurboTax Fees for instructions on how to remove unwanted add-ons.

You can also clear and start over to remove all fees and start from scratch.

LindaA

• Select Tools.