zheng1073

Who should I contact? I return was accepted over 45 days ago. This is my first time filing so I won't get my stimulus relief payment until after my return is processed.

NCperson

did you check Where is my Refund? "acceptance' doesn't mean it has completed processing.  did you file by paper or electronically? 

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

zheng1073

It said it's still processing. Although I do understand that it's probably going to be a waiting game, however, I'm a little concerned since it's been processing for nearly 2 months now. I filed electronically through TurboTax. Thank you for your help btw!

NCperson

IRS sent 10,000 employees back to work today, so maybe some things will begin to move, 

zheng1073

Oh that's great to hear! Thanks