arbrady

Which version of TurboxTax online do I use for an LLC partnership with a K-1? I already started filling out TurboTax Self-Employed, but it may not be the right version

KittyM

If you need to enter the K-1 from your partnership into your personal return, you will need TurboTax Premier.

If you need to prepare the Form 1065 Partnership return, you will need to download TurboTax Business to complete the partnership return and then you will enter the Schedule K-1 in TurboTax Premier.

I have included a link to TurboTax Business for your convenience, if needed:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

KittyM

arbrady

Interestingly, TurboTax Self-Employed took my multi-partner K-1 with no problem. I haven't yet filed because I'm not sure if I REALLY have to start over using Premiere.  . . . I wish it were easier to figure out in the beginning which version I needed. I spent a lot of time searching and got different answers.