erintg3

Which turbotax do i use for my personal return to incude s corp information

I am preparing my personal tax return and need to add the fact that we have an s corp.  I am using the Premier version but I can't find where to enter the s corp info.  Did I purchase the wrong version?

DS30

Yes. If you have an S-corp, this is considered a separate entity and will need a separate business type of income tax filing. But you will use TurboTax Premier to input your K-1 from your separate S-Corp filing

For your S-corp filing, you will file Form 1120S. You will need TurboTax Business and you can purchase a downloadable copy here . For S-corp filings, you will create a K-1 with your 1120S filing and you will need to include your K-1 from this S-corp with your individual US federal income tax return

DS30