Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

which product supports my needs

I am single and retired. I owned a business with my sister which was sold a couple years ago. Our business entity (LLC filing as S Corp) filed its last return last year, and no longer is in business. We have an NOL carryover and the K-1 is mentioned in schedule D but there is no K-1 being filed with the business.

I have my returns from last year but my cpa who did my taxes is in Oklahoma, and I am now filing from only Calif., not both. My CPA says everything I need is in the back of my previous return, but I don't know which package will handle my problem, or do I need to find a tax person?